Excuse Me !!!!

EXCUSE ME! 3rd World keyboards are not Pablo friendly, so excuse if you will grammar, punctuation, spelling, apostrophes, slang, sexual/drug innuendos, racially sensitive remarks and just otherwise general cantankerous nature of Pablo's mild mannered demeanor. Any offense taken is generally intended

Friday, September 18, 2009

Se abre el cielo

On the eve of my departure from Montevideo it was Juan´s 26th birthday celebration and another potential "Big Party Night." I calmly and rationally explained that although I really wanted to party until sunrise again, it would violate the terms of service (TOS) of my life-contract as my 2 big party nights were used up for 2009.

Actually I just said I was tired.

So the clouds parted and sun came out (somewhat) in Sante Fe. Its a quiet little town with not much to offer in the way of sights. Theres a 16th century monestary/convent
with a cool church inside. Here´s where they bury the sacerdotes



Heres what the courtyard looks like.



I´m finding myself wishing I would have bussed it out this morning instead of hanging around. I left myself a lot of time to kill here with little to do. I did the LP walking tour which was less then exciting. Out of my first 24 hours here I think I slept 18 of them.

Here´s a statue to Juan de Garay, he´s the founder of Sante Fe and a Spainish Basque Conquistador.



The leg is much better today and I can pretty much walk normally on it, which is good because I did A LOT of walking today.

The digestive system is much better today too, the Cipro and Loperamide are calming things down, but there´s still a lot gurgling going on inside my midsection which my head-section a little nervous.

I catch a 930p bus to Mendoza, but first I was going to treat myself to a nice steak dinner at a LP recommended restaurant, but I´ve lost my appetite.

Not much to report today, sorry. Plus its a little hard to be witty when your funny bone aches.

No comments:

Post a Comment