Excuse Me !!!!

EXCUSE ME! 3rd World keyboards are not Pablo friendly, so excuse if you will grammar, punctuation, spelling, apostrophes, slang, sexual/drug innuendos, racially sensitive remarks and just otherwise general cantankerous nature of Pablo's mild mannered demeanor. Any offense taken is generally intended

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PPP or Pre Planning Peru

PPP Paul's Pre-Planning Peru, or Paul's Peru-PrePlanning (you pick your poison) has been markedly affected by the GED or "Global Economic Downturn." Followed closely by the "Global Economic Downturn" is the "Paul Economic Downturn" which, quite frankly, concerns me far more.

Bringing you up to speed, I've had a trip to Peru planned for the last 6 months, the result of expiring air miles and an insatiable thirst for global travel.

OK, back to Peru. I've wanted to see Machu Pichu, the city in the clouds for years and to explore South America in general. So I decided to go on a shoestring budget. I am shedding my elitist attitude and getting back to basics for this one. South America, backpacker style. Hostels, washing my REI camping clothes in the sink, and one backpack. Just the streamlined bare essentials. Can I do it? We shall see, oh ye of little faith.

So my itinerary looks like this..

Lima Feb 18-19
Cusco Feb 20-22
Machu Pichu Feb 22-24
Lima back to the states Feb 25th

You're all invited to follow along, especially if you'll be reading my entries while wasting your employers time...

No comments:

Post a Comment